185 Willow Drive, Levittown, PA 19054. | Call 215-943-4484
Responsibilities of the Hygienist
- Provide services to the patients and maintain oral health.
- Examine oral health for the periodontal diseases.
- Apply fluoride and protective sealants
- Remove calculus, stain, and plaque both above and below the gum line.
- Perform independent duties permitted by State guide lines and the dental practice act for Hygienists
- Perform duties that are assigned by doctors
Our Google rating at this practice is 5 stars!
- Active state hygiene license
- X-ray license
- Dental hygiene degree from an accredited program
- At least two years of related experience
- CPR certification
- Must be able to administer anesthetic
Qualified candidates please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org