185 Willow Drive, Levittown, PA 19054. | Call 215-943-4484
Manager Accounting and Financial Operations:
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports of our company
- Assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards of our company's account's.
- Report to management about the finances of our company. Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Analyze financial information for use in making clients asset investment decisions.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of investment management, finance, and market activity trends.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risks involved in extending credit or lending money to the patients.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers financial status.
- Bachelor's in Business administration or related field.
- Great knowledge in Computers and Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking.
Qualified candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com